- Characteristics: Please circle up to ten of these:
- Fill in these:
They have a ___________ ________shaped face and _________________eyes.
They are __’ __” and have a _________________ build.
Their clothes are ______________ fashioned and they prefer them to be ___________ coloured.
They often wear __________________________________________________.
A notable feature is_________________________________.(impediment, habit, etc.)
- Circle a number:
6 9 12 15 17 21
- Create an old world Pub or Shop names: You need a noun and an adjective or two. Ex:
The Bofors Gun And Giblets
The Bull And Politician
The Horse’s Replacement
The Dog’s Breakfast
The King’s Legs
|Extra slots here for practice:|
- Here are the names of some exotic food dishes. Choose one or two and explain what they are:
a. Kopi luwak
c. Casu marzu
- Choose one adjective and one location to combine:
|Cloistered (or pastoral)||Ghost town|
- Circle weather from below or list your own. One is enough.
|Ball lightning||Ice storm||tornado||Cats & dogs|
|Sand storm||Debris Cloud||Humidity||Blustery|
|El Nino||Flash flood||Flotsam and Jetsam||earthquake|
|Greenhouse effect||Cumulo nimbus||Tsunami||Heat wave|
- Circle 5 nouns:
- Circle 1 item: This will be your McGuffin. — n.) an object or event in a book or a film that serves as the impetus for the plot.
- Just a few themes to think about before we write: Circle one:
|Bondage/Enslavement||Crossroads & Choices||Danger|
Righty-ho. Now we write:
- Take the characteristics from #1 and #2. The circled number at #3 is their age. Choose a gender and name the person.
- #4 shows where they are, #5 shows what they are eating.
- Write down the location with adjective from #6 and the circled weather from #7
- Tag on your 5 nouns from #8, add your MacGuffin from #9 and theme from #10:
- You may begin! And you must use as much of the set up as possible.